Hilly Manali Package (4N/5D)
Manali is one of the most popular, beautiful and awe-inspiring hill stations in this country. A valley located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh Situated at a height of 6260 feet above sea level. Manali overwhelms its visitors by flowering apple trees and adventurous snow covered roads.
Surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests, the picturesque charm of Manali has captured the world's attention and has become one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. The pristine River Beas flows right through the town, creating a mesmerising and spellbinding landscape. Nestled at one end of the Kullu Valley, Manali is a popular hill station with attractions such as the Rhotang Pass and Solang Valley nearby. Rohtang Pass is covered with snow throughout the year and is a good experience in itself. This is the ideal place for tourists looking to unwind and rejuvenate in the lap of nature, for there is no place in the country more vibrant and charming as Manali.
- Days1: Delhi – Manali (570 kms)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reach in Delhi go to bus stand (Bal Bhawan at Kotla Road AT 05:00 PM AND REACH MANALI 08:00 AM TO 09:00 AM ). Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali.
Days2: Manali Local Sight Seeing
On arrival in Manali check in at hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Days3: Rhotang Pass Up To Snow Line
After Breakfast at hotel.Today full day excursion visiting Kothi Village, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) enjoy Skiing full day. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Days4 : Manali – Kullu – Manikarn
After Breakfast Morning excursion to KULLU AND MANIKARN enjoy Rafting and Kullu market. Return to Manali to explore the town on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Days5 : Manali – Delhi (570 kms)
After breakfast, free from market & Afternoon enjoy. In evening travel by AC Volvo from Manali to Delhi full night.
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry telephone calls drinks, tipping etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Volvo tickets Ex Delhi
- Accommodation for a couple in Deluxe Room
- 3 Tea, 3 Breakfast and 3 Dinner
- All sightseeing by Sharing Cab as per as Itinerary.
- Transportation by Non A/C 02- 04 Pax Indigo, 05 Pax to 06 Pax Taveras.
- Booking is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to change
- Rates are on per person basis
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National
- Rates are not valid during festivals, long weekend and peak periods
- "Oct-Jun is the best time to visit Manali
- Manali is a destination that has a certain charm throughout the year. "The summers in Manali are from March to June and are extremely pleasant with the temperatures ranging from 10 to 25 degrees. The winters are chilly with minimum temperature falling to sub-zero levels. This is the ideal time for tourists to enjoy snowfall in Manali. However, if you are planning to visit Rohtang Pass, you should not plan your trip from January to April as the roads to the pass are closed.