Hilly Shimla Package (3N/4D)
Days1: Delhi Shimla Distance: - 380 Kilometres.
Arrive in Delhi Airport or Railway Station and meet and greet our representative. After that drive to Shimla by Cab. Reach in Arrival transfer from Delhi to Shimla a drive of 6 to 8 hours and 380 kilometres. Evening time reach in Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Days2: Shimla local sightseeing
After breakfast today enjoy the local sightseeing of Shimla. Today visit “Vice Regal Lodge” of Shimla is a heritage building this is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. The building now serves as the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS). “Christ Church” Shimla built in 1857 in the neo – Gothic style. And also visit Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point and famous Sankat Mochan Temple. The evening time is free to explore the famous “The Mall”. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Days3: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla Distance: - 24 Kilometres.
After breakfast drive to Kufri sightseeing. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park. Himalayan National Park at Kufri has several animals of the area including bears and musk deer. Horses and yaks are there for rides. After that drive from Kufri to Chail is along an attractive stretch of road and also visit Chail palace in Chail. Evening return back to Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Days4 : Shimla – Delhi Distance: - 380 Kilometres.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi by Cab. Reach in Delhi in the evening time and drop at Airport or Railway Station as desire.
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry telephone calls drinks, tipping etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes.
- Booking is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to change
- Rates are on per person basis
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National
- Rates are not valid during festivals, long weekend and peak periods