Nothing can be better than this package as you will get a cultural, colorful and enjoyable holiday experience. This tour package is perfect example of Indian tourism. This tour includes three major cities of north India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Some of the most famous attractions that can be enjoyed in Delhi are Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar, Rajghat and many museums and temples. Agra is another destination that is included in the Golden Triangle. Visitors can enjoy visiting the famous Tajmahal and Red Fort here. Jaipur is famous for its forts- Amber, Nahargarh, Jaigarh, temples, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and many more. The weather of these cities is very cold in winters and very hot in summers hence visitors must visit these places in the months of October to March. Golden Triangle trip package of Royal India Travel is available to experience the best of the tour.
Days1: Delhi / Agra via Sikandra (Approx. 125 miles / 200 kms / 6 hour drive)
Leave for Agra after breakfast. En-route visit Sikandra – the city named after Sikandra Lodhi holds the tomb of the legendary Emperor Akbar. Continue the journey to Agra and visit the Agra Fort. Visit the ethereal monument of love – the Taj Mahal – for a perfect ending to a wonderful day. (Please note Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays) Overnight at the hotel .
Days2: Agra / Jaipur (Approx. 163 miles / 205 kms / 6 hour drive)
Early in the morning behold the glorious sight of the sun casting its mellow rays on the Taj Mahal. Sunrise is the best hour to experience the Taj Mahal as the light reflects off the marble to give it a magnificent golden hue. Have breakfast at the hotel and check out. Leave for Jaipur. En-route visits Fatehpur Sikri, the sandstone city. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, leave for a half-day excursion to the Amber Fort. En-route make a photo stop at the palace of winds, the Hawa Mahal. A visit to the City Palace in the afternoon, which now houses the royal residence and museums with a fine collection of textiles and costumes, armory, manuscripts and paintings, followed by a stopover at Jantar Mantar, wraps up the day. Overnight at the hotel.
Days4 : Jaipur –Delhi Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Delhi Airport .Our tour services will end here but sweet memories of tour will remain forever in your heart.
- Accommodation at all places on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- Transportation as per itinerary by
- AC Indica incase of 2 pax traveling in budget and standard category of hotels
- AC Indigo incase of 2 pax traveling in deluxe category of hotel
- AC Tavera incase of 4 pax traveling in budget and standard category of hotels
- AC Innova incase of 4 pax traveling in deluxe category of hotel
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car as mentioned above
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare/train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Guide Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes
- Booking is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to change
- Rates are on per person basis
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National
- Rates are not valid during festivals, long weekend and peak periods