Shimla Manali Combo 6N/ 7 D
Manali blessed with some of the most spectacular and beautiful landscapes anywhere, it is a traveller’s paradise -lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green valleys, fast flowing rivers, enchanting mountain lakes, flower bedecked meadows, beautiful temples and monasteries steeped in time. May it be for relaxing, sightseeing, trekking, mountaineering, fishing, Para-gliding, skiing, ice skating and golf, Himachal has it all...Come Explore Himachal with Make New Trip.
Shimla - known as queen of hill station, it is the most sought-after destination for spending holidays. Among several stations, Shimla stands irrevocable for having enchanting beauty including silent foggy mornings. British considered this city as summer capital of India and fortunately it is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. The entire city is encircled with tall alpine and deodar trees.
- Day 01:- Delhi to Manali by Volvo (Ac Video Coach)
Departs from Delhi to Manali by Volvo Bus by 5:30 pm. (Boarding Point Cannaught Place / Near ISBT). Overnight Journey
Day 02:- Manali
Reaches Manali at 10 am. Check in Hotel. After Rest for 3/4 Hours you can enjoy the evening at Mall Road / Boating, River Crossing at Van Vihar (of your own). Overnight in Hotel
Day 03:- Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to visit Ancient Hadimba Temple and Club House, etc in Individual Cab. Evening Free For Rest/ Shopping. Night stay in Manali.
Day 04:- Manali-Rohtang Pass (Snow Point)
After breakfast, leave for snow point along the Rohtang Pass (Sharing Cab). Carry warm clothes like hand gloves, muffler, sweater, shawl, socks & sports shoes etc. Enroute overcoats and shoes are available on hire. Please note that Rohtang Pass (altitude 3940 mts.) is actually 51 kms. far from Manali, due to heavy snow covering the road, this pass is not accessible almost for 8 months leave for Snow Point, Full day to enjoy at this beautiful point. Night stay in Manali.
Day 05:- Manali - Shimla
Check out and catch bus for Shimla (7-8 hr). Keep your cameras ready, there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc. Reaches Shimla at 4/5 pm. Check in HOTEL. Overnight in Hotel
Day 06:- Shimla
Morning proceed for sightseeing to Green Valley and Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla (Individual Cab), an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Also visit Fagu, and enjoy horse riding in the apple orchids (optional).
Day 07:- Shimla - Delhi
Check out and Catch Toy Train from Shimla to Kalka. Reaches Kalka at 4 pm. Continue your journey from Kalka to Delhi by AC Chair Car (Himalayan Queen). Reaches Delhi at 10 pm.
- • 03 Nights in Manali
- • 02 Nights in Shimla
- • Delhi to Manali by AC Volvo
- • Manali to Shimla by Dlx Bus
- • Shimla to Kalka by Toy Train
- • Kalka to Delhi by Himalayan Queen (Chair Car)
- • Accommodation in Deluxe Room
- • Bed Tea / Evening Tea
- • Indian / American Breakfast
- • Lunch or Dinner
- • Half Sightseeing to Local tourist places in Manali
- • Full Day Sightseeing to Snow point / Rohtang Pass
- • Sightseeing to Green Valley and Kufri (in Shimla)
- • Availability of Hot and Cold water 24 Hrs
- • Free use of all recreational facilities
- • All taxes inclusive.
- Govt. Service Taxes
- Medical Insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions itinerary
- Cost of extension/deviation of air ticket as per actual at the time of ticketing
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals unless mentioned i.e. Lunches
- Any items of personal nature viz. telephone, beverages, laundry, tips, gratuities etc.
- Events, trade fairs surcharges will be applicable on specific departure dates
- Booking is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to change
- Rates are on per person basis
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National
- Rates are not valid during festivals, long weekend and peak periods
- Best Time: Summer (April - July) summer temperatures range between 24 to 37 degrees Celsius. During this time, all the water sports are open to visitors and it is an excellent time to visit the islands. Monsoon (July - September) During this time, the temperatures range between 22 to 35 degrees Celsius. July and August witness the maximum visits to the islands. However, in case of heavy rainfall and unpredictable seas, water sports may not be an option. Winter (October - March) - winters are not severe at all. Weather stays mild and pleasant. Temperatures range between 20 to 30 degrees Celsius.